We are approaching the culmination of a year’s hard work on Professional Accountancy. Many different strands of work have come together and over the end of last year and this week we have been working hard to make sure that the VLE for the new Professional Accountancy programme is ready. This has involved pulling together:
- Finalising the VLE theme
- Configuring VLE settings for a variety of roles, including students, student relationship managers, tutors, etc.
- Proofing output of teaching content from our single-source publishing platform
- Testing bespoke plugins for learner progress analysis
- Monitoring results of automated enrolment and group-allocation processes
- Looking over everything and making small tweaks here and there
Professional Accountancy goes live on Monday 11th January and we are ready for it. We’ll still spend the rest of the day double and triple checking everything.
A big thanks to everyone involved!